Learn the proven frameworks and foundational tools you need to design, implement, and manage a successful digital marketing strategy.
This course will guide you through the steps necessary to become an effective marketing strategist, helping your company to grow through the development of new customer value. Better business decisions can be made in the future to your newfound knowledge of how digital disruptions have affected your customers and how to use this information strategically. With the help of this course, you'll be able to create and implement innovative, customer-centric marketing strategies that give you a leg up in today's cutthroat business environment. The goal of the course is to provide participants with the knowledge, understanding, and competence to initiate or improve upon digital marketing campaigns. They can then maximise their marketing's effectiveness and return on investment for their businesses.
- Learn the skills necessary to create a digital marketing plan that will get you where you want to go as a company.
- Apply what you've learned in class to your final group project, and then take that knowledge back to the office to formulate your own digital strategy.
- Analyze how other businesses engage their customers and think of innovative ways to implement those strategies in your own operation.
- Figure out how to implement a strategy for digital marketing that eliminates structures and brings everyone together behind a unified goal.
- Improve your understanding of key performance indicators (KPIs) that can drive meaningful metrics by broadening your definition of return on investment.
- Participate in lively discussions with a diverse group of digital marketers from around the world, and take advantage of numerous opportunities to expand your professional network.
What you'll learn
- Understand why digital marketing is important today
- Understand how the digital landscape is changing
- Learn how to create innovative and effective content
- Learn how to create and utilise consumer personas
- Conduct an audit and analysis of the competition
- Create your own digital marketing plan